Husqvarna 440 e-series; Light and efficient all-round saw with very good maneuverability. Equipped with an X-Torq® engine therefore low fuel consumption and reduced emissions. The chainsaw also has a Smart Start® function for easy starting, a fuel pump, and a start/stop switch. The chain is easy to change as it has a tool-free chain tensioner.
This model belongs to the Husqvarna e-series range and is designed for occasional garden maintenance tasks and activities such as felling, pruning, and cutting trees, shrubs and branches.
In this review, we show you in detail its main characteristics, advantages over other chainsaws, and a great offer if you have decided on it, at the end of this review.
Specs of the Husqvarna 440E Chainsaw
Here is the technical sheet with the main features of the Husqvarna 440E model:
- Displacement 40.9 cm³
- Output power 1.8 kW
- The speed at max. power 9000 rpm
- Idle speed 2900 rpm
- Tank volume 0.37 l
- Torque, max. 2.16 Nm
- Fuel consumption 513 g / kWh
Recommended sword length min 33 cm-Recommended sword length max 45 cm
Chain speed at max. power 17.3 m / s
Included in the price: $299
Husqvarna sword guard
Husqvarna 440e Features:
Foldable fuel cap
The hinged tank cap can be easily opened and closed when refueling.
Air filter with quick release
Makes cleaning and replacement of the air filter easier.
The motor and starter are designed so that the machine can be started with minimal effort. The resistance in the starter rope has been reduced by up to 40%.
Air Injection ™
The integrated eyelet allows a rope to be securely attached so that the Husqvarna 440e chainsaw can be conveniently lowered.
Combined choke/stop switch
The combined choke/stop switch enables the saw to be started easily.
Lower fuel consumption and reduce emissions.
Provides increased comfort – soft insert, ergonomic throttle, and asymmetrical handle.
Lifted felling marks contribute to greater precision when felling.
Forged three-part crankshaft for maximum wear resistance and the most demanding work tasks.
Cylinder cover with quick release
The quick-release fastener on the cylinder cover saves you time when cleaning and changing the spark plug.
Fuel level control
The transparent viewing window allows easy control of the fill level.
Effective damping elements reduce vibrations and thus relieve the arms and hands.
Fuel pump for easy starting.
Lateral chain tension
The side chain tensioner enables quick and easy adjustment of the chain tension.
Inertia triggered chain brake
Effective, inertia-triggered chain brake.
Easy to start
Automatic start/stop switch, Smart Start®, and fuel pump make it easy to start the saw.
Advantages of the Husqvarna 440E
Let’s see below what advantages the Husqvarna 440 E chainsaw provides compared to other models with similar characteristics or prices. To do this, we have prepared a list of the main advantages it offers:
- Very competitive price: This chainsaw is priced below the quality it offers. It is difficult to find a chainsaw in the current market of a brand of such prestige that has these characteristics and with such a good value for money.
- Adjusted weight: Its low weight of 4.4 kg is ideal for a chainsaw of its size and with that power, so it will not become too heavy during the time you are working with it.
- Power: It has a 40.9 cm³ motor and 1.8 kW of power which allows it to efficiently carry out occasional activities such as maintenance and care of gardens, and felling, pruning and cutting of medium-sized trees. Also great for craft or woodworking tasks.
- Ergonomics: Its ergonomic handlebar with ergonomic trigger and asymmetric handle, allows you to work with greater comfort.
- Security: The chain brake is activated by inertia, which provides you with greater safety and a reduction of risk during use.
- Easy start: Its Smart Start Automatic Compression Valve system greatly facilitates starting by reducing the resistance of the starter cord by up to 40% and its command with combined stop control and air puller favors starting and reduces the risk of engine stalling.
- Lower vibrations: Its LowVib system with integrated shock absorbers allows it to absorb excessive vibrations, which provides you with greater comfort and less fatigue in your hands and arms during use.
- Efficiency: It’s Husqvarna X-Torq System allows a reduction in fuel consumption and emissions of polluting gases from combustion.
- Simple maintenance: This chainsaw features a tool-less chain tensioner, a fuel pump designed for easy starting, a fuel level sight glass for easy checking, a quick-release air filter, and features the Air Injection centrifuged air cleaning system.
If you want to see the Husqvarna 440E in action, here is a short video to do so.
Buy the Husqvarna 440E chainsaw at the best price
Click Buy on Amazon to make the purchase in a totally safe, simple, and comfortable way through its platform before the offer runs out. Shipping is FREE!