Husqvarna 240 chainsaw is ideal for light work, such as thinning, hobby work, and light felling tasks. Husqvarna 240 is equally easy to start and use. Ergonomic design and work-saving technologies simplify work. It is driven by an X-Torq® motor, which is characterized by its low emission values.
Husqvarna 240 Specifications
|Oil pump||Fixed flow|
|Tank volume [l]||0.3|
|Oil tank [l]||0.2|
|Net power [kW] at [rpm]||1.5|
|Recommended sword length [cm]||33-40|
|Chain pitch [” / mm]||3/8 / 19.1|
|Cylinder bore [mm]||40|
– X-Torq® lowers fuel consumption and reduces emissions
– Air Injection ™, the centrifugal air cleaning system
- Lateral chain tension
Husqvarna 240 Chainsaw Review
Husqvarna 240 weighs just 10.3 pounds but delivers 38.2cc of power. That’s pretty much for your buck considering it’s already on the lower end of the price spectrum. It’s powerful enough to reach a maximum speed of 16 inches. Bar, you can probably use it to cut 20-inch pieces of wood with little effort.
While it has enough muscle to handle small and some medium-sized tasks, it won’t be the only saw you need unless all you’re doing is cutting. This chainsaw may need to be one of several in your inventory.
Personal Experience Report Husqvarna 240
Husqvarna 240 User review; Try me with a personal report.
As a real Stihl fan, a stranger joined my 230 and 260 in winter and couldn’t hold me back. Since Husqvarna could not deliver the saws on offer, the 240s were available for the hammer price of 199 euros. So the stranger came along.
First impression of the saw Definitely not a Stihl, somehow everything is not as familiar.
- At first, I looked a little skeptical at the hand pump on the side but I have to say it works well. Pumping up the choke pulls the choke out and runs without any quirks even if the tank was previously empty. A pleasant saw for beam sawing to dismantle the roof structure and for everything to do with operation and construction.
- Even now I still have to look again and again how it works with the two levers, I’m somehow too used to Stihl. Works but can’t get used to it.
- E series engine either has a bigger tank or really uses less fuel. Must definitely refuel less often. A car trailer full of one filling does not make the 230 series.
- Lateral chain quick tensioning Full points I like it better than Stihl’s. Simple and easy to use.
- Weight, ergonomic handle, etc in order. Performance as a smaller additional saw is fully sufficient and runs like Schmidt’s cat. Bn thinks faster in terms of speed.
- Murks the filler necks are smaller than the Stihl of course the fast tankers don’t fit. Success messed up saw well.
- To open the lids of the tanks In need of improvement, sometimes you break your fingers. Stihl solved that better.
- The fact that you have to unscrew the entire cover to get to the air filter is very unlikely that I’m used to.
- But all in all, a saw that I like to use for odds and ends, beams and a constant companion in the hunt has already done well with fallen trees on the way.
- Is just a personal opinion but I hope to have helped. In my opinion, a fully suitable saw for the hobbyist definitely compared to the MS 200 etc.
Husqvarna 240 Price
How much does the Husqvarna 240 cost?
This saw, which has a high level of ease of use and material quality, is between 300-350 dollars in price.
Husqvarna 240 Chainsaw Manual
Husqvarna 240 Manual: Available at the address below.
Manual Link: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/589038/Husqvarna-240.html