Husqvarna 120 Mark II is a versatile chainsaw. I recommend reading through the article before purchasing the Husqvarna 120. “Which saw should I buy?” If you say, you’re in the right place.
All-round chainsaw for a wide range of applications
The Husqvarna gasoline chainsaw is designed for light to medium-heavy sawing work. It comes without a sword and can be equipped with a 35 to 45-centimeter long sword, depending on the application. This means that the saw offers you handy support both when preparing firewood and when clearing or pruning your trees. Another area of application is rough sawing work in construction. Only for heavy work on standing wood is neither the recommended sword length nor the output power of 1.4 kilowatts sufficient. The Husqvarna chainsaw, which is not overly heavy, is powered by a conventional two-stroke engine that works with a gasoline-oil mixture of 50: 1.
Husqvarna 120 Mark II Specs
Easy to use an all-around chainsaw for homeowners. Ideal for sawing firewood. X-Torq® engine technology ensures low emissions and fuel consumption. The Air Injection ™ system ensures long service intervals.
|Engine power||1.4 kW / 1.9 PS|
|Fuel type||2-stroke mixture, mixture ratio according to engine instructions|
|Power to weight ratio||3.36 kg / kW|
|Air purification system||centrifugal, Husqvarna Air-injection|
|combined choke-stop switch||Yes|
|Engine technology||Husqvarna X-Torq|
|Sword length||36 cm|
|Chain division||3/8 LP|
|Recommended rail length min .– max.||35 – 40 cm|
|Inertia triggered chain brake||Yes|
|Vibration damping||Low Vib®|
|loss-proof rail fastening nuts||No|
|lateral chain tensioning device||No|
|tool-free chain tensioning||No|
|Scope of delivery|
|Number of chains||1|
|Sword guard||1 plastic sword guard|
|Tool||1 combination key|
|Operating instructions device||1|
|Number of swords||1|
|Environment and others|
|Weight without cutting attachment||4.9 kg|
|guaranteed sound power level (LWA)||113 dB (A)|
|Sound pressure level at the operator’s ear||101 dB (A)|
|Vibration value of the front handle||2.1 m / s²|
|Vibration value of the rear handle||2.7 m / s²|
|guarantee||2 years for private use|
- Balanced ratio of performance and weight.
- High cutting performance.
- Not yet known.
- The automatic choke-stop switch jumps back into the start position after switching off to make it easier for you to start.
- The chain brake brings the chain to a standstill as soon as a sufficiently strong kickback causes the chain brake to be triggered. The user is thus protected against accidents caused by the so-called kickback.
- Air Injection – The centrifugal air cleaning system ensures less wear and tear and enables longer use between the individual filter cleanings
- Easy and convenient starting thanks to the fuel pump
- X-Torq® engine technology reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and fuel consumption by up to 20%
- The powerful motor offers maximum cutting performance over a wide speed range thanks to its higher torque
- Damping elements effectively reduce vibrations on the arms and hands of the user.