Homelite has some gas and electric chainsaws. Homelite chainsaw lengths range from 35 to 50 cm, and all models are marketed to consumers. Electric models have smaller bar lengths than their gas counterparts. Homelite chainsaws can be purchased at dealerships and at Home Depot.
- 1 Best Homelite Chainsaw
- 1.1 Homellite 42CC Chainsaw | UT10680A | 18 Inch
- 1.2 HOMELITE Thermal Chainsaw, 35 cm, 33 cc, HCS3335B
- 1.3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Homelite Chainsaws
- 1.4 About the HomeLite Brand of Chainsaws
- 1.5 Conclusion on home depot chainsaw prices
Best Homelite Chainsaw
In this small catalog, two chainsaws of the home depot brand are presented.
Top-Rated & Best-Selling Homeowner Chainsaws
- Homelite Chainsaw 14 Inch (Gas)
- Homelite Gasoline Chainsaw Home Depot: Price $100
- Homelite Chainsaw HCS 4041 CA
- Homelite Chainsaw 16 Inch (Gas)
- Homelite Chainsaw 18 Inch (Gas)
Homellite 42CC Chainsaw | UT10680A | 18 Inch
We highly recommend the Homelite 18in. Chainsaw for anyone who wants to cut and cut downed trees, firewood, or landscaping their covered patio like a pro. It is the perfect tool for small and medium trees and shrubs.
We found its 18-inch bar and chain to be the ideal remedy for logs up to 36 inches in diameter. Throughout our test sessions, this chainsaw performed well, started well, and cut its way through literally tons of wood with very little effort. For the money, you get a good chainsaw that your whole body will thank you for when it’s time to cut down some trees.
Powerhead Weight:9.8 lbs.
Guide Bar:18 in.
Chain:3/8in. Low Profile
- 3-Point Anti-Vibration System For Operator Comfort and Reduced Fatigue
- Side Access Chain Tensioning for Quick and Easy Adjustments
- Safe-T-Tip™ Prevents Rotational Kickback
- 18in. Bar and Chain, Handles Logs up to 34in. Diameter
- Inertia Activated Chain Brake Stops Chain Automatically
- Automatic Bar and Chain Lubrication
- Clear Fuel and Oil Tanks for Easy View of Fluid Levels
HOMELITE Thermal Chainsaw, 35 cm, 33 cc, HCS3335B
The HCS3335B thermal home depot tree saw is equipped with a 33 cc heat engine with a power of 1.5 kW.
It has a simplified start, greater safety, and an anti-vibration system with steel springs.
- Guide: 35cm.
- weight: 4.4kg
- Cylinder capacity: 33cc
- Tank: 0.3L
- Electronic start
- Membrane carburetor
- Double pivot chain brake
- Startup help tag
- Catalytic converter
- Priming pump
- Automatic oil pump
Advantages and Disadvantages of Homelite Chainsaws
Homelite is a well-established elite brand when it comes to chainsaws, which used to rule the market in the 90s. However, with their limited catalog, their tools have become useful mid-range chainsaws, not aimed at a hobbyist. casual or business user, but are in a strange area between the two.
Their chainsaws average 42cc in engine capacity so they can meet the occasional needs of part-time farmers, but they won’t work for light or heavy work.
- Safety Settings – Homelite saws have anti-kickback features to stop the chain before it causes any damage, they are also well implemented so they don’t compromise on tool speed.
- Homelite tools are tough to break, tools that work on any terrain.
- Engine Flooding – Users have consistently reported that chainsaws are often knocked down in the middle of a word.
- Chainsaws do not have a quick start system, and there is a lot of force involved in pulling the cord to get the saw started.
- Unsuitable for heavy use for cutting large trees.
About the HomeLite Brand of Chainsaws
Home Lite is an American manufacturer of electrical equipment i.e (chainsaws, leaf blowers, leafcutters), which became one of the largest manufacturers of post-WWII portable electric generators and professional level chainsaws and consumption, in addition to the Distinction of producing the world’s first chainsaw operated by one man.
In 1946, Homelite manufactured its first chainsaw, an electric model, and in 1949, it released another power equipment innovation in the form of the first chainsaw that featured one-man operation (previous saws were generally too large and bulky to be operated by an individual). By the mid-1960s, Homelite had firmly established itself as one of the largest chainsaw manufacturers in the world, with models ranging from small brush cutters to the more advanced professional log. saws
This saw is considered one of the most recognized and well-known chainsaws of all time. In addition, the XL-12 achieved notoriety among horror movie fans, being used in movies.
Conclusion on home depot chainsaw prices
Homelite chainsaws are great, high-quality options and the 18-inch model is great for cutting small to medium-sized trees, chopping firewood, brush cleaning around the house, and any other chainsaw-related needs.
Curious about the many features that Homelite’s 18-inch chainsaw offers? Here is a detailed buying guide and review. Stay until the end to get an overall rating for this product.