Do you need a quality Remington chainsaw at an affordable price? Then you’ve come to the right place because we’re not only going to show you the best selling Remington chainsaws, but we’ll review each product and share the experience that buyers have.
Remington chainsaw is a saw that can meet all your needs. In addition, use it as a homeowner or a garden organizer. It is suitable for all usage areas.
Although it is a reliable and successful brand, choosing the right chainsaw will be difficult as there are so many options available. There are many criteria such as price, design, ease of use. You may find it difficult to find out which model will meet your needs.
But don’t be afraid! To make your job easier, we’ve reviewed the 10 best Remington chainsaws. While doing this review, we’ve selected the best Remington chainsaws. Our review includes the technical features and prices of the models.
- 1 Chainsaw Selection – Factors you need to know before buying
- 2 Best Remington Chainsaw Reviews
- 2.1 1. Remington RM1425 14″ Chainsaw
- 2.2 2. Remington RM5118R Rodeo 51cc 2-Cycle 18″
- 2.3 3. Remington RM1645 12 Amp 16-Inch
- 2.4 4. Remington RM5520R 20″ Gas Chainsaw
- 2.5 5. Remington RM4618 Outlaw 46cc 18″ Gas
- 2.6 Result:
Chainsaw Selection – Factors you need to know before buying
- Purpose. Why do you want a chainsaw?
- What are the security features it has?
- Engine/Motor Size.
- Guide bar size.
- Brands – Quality and Reliability.
All the factors I mentioned above should be the factors that influence your choice. Remington has a wide range of chainsaws. There are both electric models and gas versions.
Purpose. Why do you want a chainsaw?
For what purpose will you buy the chainsaw? If you only use it a few times a year. For small tree pruning and trimming only, a chainsaw is sufficient. However, you will need a gas-powered chainsaw to cut medium-sized trees, to cut trees in the forest.
The correct usage area is important for doing your job properly.
The table below will make it easier for you to choose from.
What are the security features it has?
If you are going to use a chainsaw for the first time, definitely get support from someone who knows. Using a chainsaw is very dangerous. You can browse the videos on the internet to see this. Therefore, before purchasing a chainsaw, research what protective properties it has. We will publish an article on this topic soon.
Engine / Motor Size
For gasoline-powered saws, the engine size is measured in cc (cubic centimeters). The larger the CC value, the greater the amount of power generated.
Standard engine sizes range from 23cc to 120cc. If you are going to buy a chainsaw for home use, products in the 30 cc-45 cc range will do the trick.
The engine power of electric chainsaws is specified in Ampere. Standard sizes are in the range of 8-15 amperes.
Apart from these, there are less used battery-operated chainsaws.
Guide Bar Size
Guide bar size is measured from its tip to the point where it exits the saw powerhead. Thus, its size is determined. Guide bar size for chainsaws ranges from 6 inches to 42 inches. 20 inches is ideal for home use.
We said that the saw you will buy varies according to the usage area.
For use in a forested area, a gas-powered chainsaw should be selected. You can work comfortably in an area where you will not have a noise problem. In domestic use, a quieter chainsaw should be preferred in order not to disturb your neighbors. Therefore, location is an important issue in saw selection.
Portability is an important criterion for those who will work in remote areas. Easy portable devices make your job easier.
Brands – Quality and Reliability
There are many brands that are well-known among chainsaw manufacturers and have proven their quality. Some of them are Stihl, Husqvarna, and Echo brands. However, chainsaw models of these brands can be a bit expensive. So do not settle for just examining the products of these brands. Because you can find devices with almost the same material quality, even if they do not invest as much advertising.
Many of the price-performance products are now produced in Turkey. I recommend you to review them.
You can spend hundreds of dollars on a conventional chainsaw. But if this is not suitable for your area of use, you are throwing your money away.
You don’t need to buy a Bugatti to go at 30 km / h.
Only some of the best chainsaws for your home are worth a maximum of $ 200.
Best Remington Chainsaw Reviews
1. Remington RM1425 14″ Chainsaw
This product comes from the United States. The most distinctive feature of this machine is its incredibly light design. Therefore, a chainsaw can easily enter between branches and does not tire you. It comes assembled from the product box and is environmentally friendly. It provides an easy cutting advantage with its unique chain. There is neither noise nor odor from idling.
- Lightweight design.
- It is convenient and easy to use for all your cutting jobs.
- 14-inch kickback bar and chain team up with the powerful 8 amp motor for a more powerful trimming.
- Adding the right amount of engine oil is easy thanks to the Push-button lubricant.
- The stretching process is very simple thanks to the external chain tension adjuster.
- It comes ready out of the box and is ready to use.
2. Remington RM5118R Rodeo 51cc 2-Cycle 18″
The Remington Rodeo runs on a 51cc 2-stroke gas engine and boasts an 18-inch bar with large engaging tips for a much more controlled mowing experience. This tough and powerful machine is ideal for cutting firewood and pruning medium to large trees, as well as tackling yard and storm debris. This is a heavy-duty machine intended for large jobs around the house, or farm. A professional-grade bed and pinion gear, plus a sturdy die-cast frame make this saw durable.
Despite its extraordinary power, however, features such as front and rear anti-vibration grips ensure comfortable operation. Remington’s QuickStart technology makes it easier for me to start, reducing the amount of effort required to run the engine.
As an added bonus, the Remington Rodeo comes fully assembled, so you can start cutting right away. The 25-pound weight is a bit bulky, but considering the types of jobs you’ll be using the ranger for, as an experienced chainsaw operator, you shouldn’t have a problem running the Rodeo.
- The powerful 51cc 2-stroke gas engine and impressive 18-inch bar mean Rodeo is ready to take on your biggest jobs.
- The professional-grade base and pinion and a die-cast frame make the machine durable.
- Front and rear anti-vibration handles and QuickStart technology for easy use.
3. Remington RM1645 12 Amp 16-Inch
Remington RM1645 Versa 12 Amp 16-Inch Electric Chainsaw is a chainsaw that has maintained its popularity since its launch. If you are going to buy a saw for occasional use, this is the machine for you. The Remington RM1425 is designed to perform a range of lightweight cutting tasks such as pruning trees, pruning and cutting small logs. It has a simple and safe operating system.
When we read the user comments, approximately 75% of them were found positive and sufficient.
- It provides ease of use with its light design.
- The cutting power is quite high.
- It always ranks high in price-performance evaluations.
- It offers a safe operation. Thanks to the locking button, it does not work accidentally.
4. Remington RM5520R 20″ Gas Chainsaw
Remington RM5520R powerful gas chainsaw is sufficient for post-storm use, cutting firewood, and pruning trees. Getting started is easy, thanks to QuickStart technology. In general, I observed positive feedback from users’ comments. In other words, hardly anyone ever regretted buying it.
There is an automatic lubricator that comes with the machine to maintain its high performance for a long time. This prevents wear and increases its service life.
- Ideal for cutting firewood.
- Front and rear preventive handles make your work easier.
- Contains heavy-duty frame and bar and chain oil
- 55cc 2-stroke engine with 20 ” low kickback bar and chain.
5. Remington RM4618 Outlaw 46cc 18″ Gas
Remington RM4618 Outlaw is one of the best selling chainsaws. Ideal for fast wood cutting. It is a gas-powered chainsaw model. It has a 46cc engine with superior profanes. There are 18 bar chains of first-class quality. It also has a low recoil feature. Very low vibration rate thanks to isolated, cushioned handles reduce.
- It has QuickStart technology. Thanks to this, it starts easier.
- It has a 5-point anti-vibration system.
- Comes with easy carrying case and 2-CYCLE OIL.
- Maneuverability is at the top level.
As a result, I tried to recommend machines that offer both good performance and low price. Therefore, I reviewed the 5 best selling Remington chainsaw machines. Above all, I was careful to choose chainsaws that offer safe.