Need an easy-to-use, small chainsaw? Then you are in the right place. I have prepared this article to review the best small chainsaws. Mini chainsaws that are not too tiring are ready!
I researched the most purchased chainsaws according to their usage areas. You can choose a small gas chainsaw and a small electric chainsaw according to their usage areas.
Best Small Chainsaw List
- MS 150 CE Ultra Light Gas Powered Chainsaw
- Sun Joe SWJ698E Small Chainsaw
- Tanaka TCS33EDTP Small Gas Chainsaw
- Sun Joe SWJ800E Lightest Chainsaw Pole
- Greenworks 2022 Lightweight Chainsaw
- Greenworks 20672 Lightweight Chainsaw Pole
- Remington RM4214 Small Gas Powered Chainsaw
- BLACK+DECKER LCS1020 Lightweight Chainsaw
- Makita XCU02PT1 Lightest Chainsaw
- BLACK+DECKER Small Chainsaw Lopper
- WORX WG309 2-in-1 Small Chainsaw
- Greenworks CS40L210 Small Chainsaw
Small Stihl Chainsaw
Let’s start our review with the small Stihl chainsaw. Because one of the best brands is Stihl.
Small and efficient Stihl brand chainsaw is my recommendation “MS 150 CE Ultra Light Gas Powered Chainsaw“.
STIHL Enters Ultra-Lightweight Chainsaw
This new 1.0kW power chainsaw stands out for its weight/power ratio and its extraordinary performance. The cut is very precise and vibrations are low. Fuel consumption is 20% lower and polluting gas emissions have decreased by 70% compared to STIHL two-stroke engines of the same power without 2-MIX technology. It is ideal for cutting firewood, pruning, and manual work.
* January 2014 tariff prices recommended by the manufacturer.
Small STIHL Chainsaw Specs
|STIHL Oilomatic Chain||PM3|
|Chain pitch||1/4 ″ P|
|Tank volume cm³||200|
|Power kW / CV||1.0 / 1.3|
|Weight kg 1)||2.8|
|Weight / power ratio kg / kW||1.52|
|Sound level dB (A) 2)||97|
|Sound power dB (A) 3)||108|
|Left / right vibrations m / s² 4)||4.9 / 4.9|
|Oilomatic chain type||1/4 ″ P PM3|
- Without fuel, bar or chain.
- K factor according to Directive 2006/42 / CE = 2.5 (dB (A))
5 Best Lightweight Chainsaws 2020
Small chainsaws are listed above. What about Lightest Chainsaws? So let’s do it for Lightest Chainsaws in a list.
- Black & Decker LCS1020 (7 lbs.)
- Remington RM1425 (6.25 lbs.)
- Husqvarna 440E (10 lbs.)
- WORX WG305 (9 lbs.)
- Greenworks 20312 (10 lbs.)
How to Pick the Best Lightweight Chainsaw
I’ve listed the 5 best lightweight saws along with a list of the 12 best chainsaws. Which of these is your best fit? Then you should examine its features to choose the one that suits you.
I will soon write in detail what to look for when choosing a chainsaw. Now you can choose the saw that suits you best.
Yapılacak işe göre seçim
- Amatör Kullanıcılar
- Yarı Profesyonel Kullanıcılar
- Tam Profesyonel Kullanıcılar
Here, all user groups can also need all saw groups. Semi-Professional users; For example, roof masters mostly prefer electric or cordless saws with strong and robust structures, while those who are professionally engaged in forestry prefer only powerful gasoline models.